Yesterday, our moms' group from church went on a hayride at a nearby farm. We got to pick our own pumpkin from the pumpkin patch, and it included donuts and cider afterwards. Annabel grabbed the donut right out of Mommy's hand and had herself a little treat.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Sunday, October 19, 2008
- Has added Ba, Da, Ga, Ha, La, Ma, Na and some of their "oo" counterparts to her list of sounds
- Razzes and razzes and razzes
- Squeals whenever she spots Sophie, Oscar, or Lucy and loves to pet them
- Laughs with a cute raspy voice
- Holds her own formula bottle
- Scooches forward
- Almost crawls backwards
- Reaches for every possible thing in sight, including signs that say how old she is, and ears and hair when Mommy and Daddy are sleeping
- Occasionally naps (thank you Miss Fran and Miss Kim!)
- Sings in church, especially during the times when noone else is!
And here are some pretty leaf pictures
Annabel went to her first Oktoberfest today at Bear Mountain. It was brrr cold and we had to buy hats to keep warm. The leaves are starting to turn and will be spectacular by next weekend.
Mommy and Daddy enjoyed some fine German bratwurst and Spaten Dark. Maybe next year Annabel can have a potato pancake and dance with the band!