Sunday, January 31, 2010
Annabel and Caroline celebrated Claire's 2nd birthday with her and friends at Gymboree on Saturday. Annabel was out of sorts and even passed up a cupcake, but after an hour of warming up to the place, she finally started having fun jumping and climbing. Thanks to the other mommies for helping us out. And Happy Birthday Claire!!
Sunday, January 24, 2010
And I'm soooooo big! I know I said it last month, but now I can show you.
This is just one of my many recent accomplishments, or as mommy and daddy say, "tricks." I'm also doing all this stuff:
- I love to splash, splash, splash. In between baths, I play in Sophie's bowl. And I grab a little snack while I'm in the area.
- One of my top teeth is finally poking through. The other one is really close!!
- I can walk behind my riding toy, my baskets, my toy piano, and some of Annabel's toys too. I can also walk with Annabel holding one hand and mommy holding the other.
- I'm still a very good sleeper, and when I wake up, I like to read a book or play with a toy in my crib. My parents have asked me to teach this to my sister, but she really doesn't listen to me.
- I'm training to be a gymnast. Right now, I just practicing my flips on the changing table until I can get into a gym. If that doesn't work out, I'm pretty sure I could be a wrestler. Right now I'm getting pinned more than I want, but my sister *is* in a different weight class.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Monday, January 4, 2010
Two days after Christmas, Grandma and Grandpa B arrived from Denver after having Christmas with Uncle Ev, Aunt Shannon, Wyatt and Georgia. Uncle Stu came out to the burbs from the city, and we celebrated all over again.
Annabel enjoyed her dress up clothes from her Denver cousins and also liked dressing down with Grandma's rollers and cell phone.
The girls had fun playing on Annabel's new big girl bed put together by Grandpa and Daddy. Maybe Mommy and Daddy will get a good night's sleep now!
The girls say bye-bye and kisses to Grandma and Grandpa. We love you!