Sunday, March 23, 2008

I think I saw a bunny rabbit!














Happy Easter everyone! Annabel attended her first Easter Vigil last night. She intended to do some reconnaissance on the sacrament of baptism, but I think she forgot since she slept through the whole service!














Today Grandpa W took us out for a nice brunch and brought Annabel her first Easter bunny. And her first chocolate, but I think Mom and Dad will have to help her out!

Grandma and Grandpa B finally made it back to Texas yesterday after 3 full days of travel. Happy Easter Grandma and Grandpa!

4 comments:

Kristy said...

She is tooooo cute!! I can't wait to meet her in person... Hopefully I'll have a playmate for her soon :)

MBRox said...

adorable! that bunny jacket is so cute!

mesa said...

she's just precious! look at your little bunny!
too cute! Happy Easter!

Stuart Brooks said...

She looks great Karen and Scott. Wow, what a difference a month makes too. Can't wait to see you guys soon. Love, Stu