Here's what Annabel likes to do, now that she's TWO!
· I like to dance. Any kind of music, but I’m mostly a Top 40, Nick Jr kind of girl.
· I know most of the words to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and Head and Shoulders Knees and Toes. I’m also pretty good at the Wonder Pets song and the ABC song.
· I can count to 10, loudly.
· I’m teaching Caroline how to walk.
· I taught Caroline how to escape from the high chair.
· I love to play ring-around-the-rosey and patty cake.
· I love to “big jump.” And then I give kisses afterwards.
· I hate wearing clothes.
· I’m a good helper. I put away laundry, help hang up clothes, dust, sweep, unload the dishwasher, and pick up balls from the ball pit.
· I’m also a good destroyer, and it’s a lot more fun.
· I like to climb on everything, especially tables and counters that have hard surfaces underneath.
· I like to stack things.
· I like to play hide-and-seek and chase. Sometimes I don’t wear clothes for these games.
· I’m a pretty good piano player.
· I love my dollies and like to put them down for night-night.
· I like to color, preferably with mommy’s pens, but also with crayons. The world is my canvas.
· I like to walk like Caroline and talk like her. I like to throw and kick balls to Daddy.
I'm one! and:
· I can stand by myself for quite awhile. I don’t even need to pull up on anything. I can also go from that position straight to my bottom or to mommy’s arms.
· I’m very fast on the stairs, and I’m pretty good at escaping from mom and dad with my pivot move.
· I love to eat. No more baby food for me, but they still try to give it to me sometimes. I love bananas, grapes, pancakes, pizza, turkey, pasta, and cheese. I’m not a big fan of carrots.
· I like my baba. They keep trying to give me other cups, but I don’t get it. If it ain’t broke…
· I’m a great escape artist. I can get out of my highchair, even while strapped in, by doing an over-the-side lunge.
· I love to play peek-a-boo with Annabel around our play kitchen.
· I like to read, especially books that Annabel’s reading.
· I like Annabel’s trike.
· I love Sophie and her dog food.
· I love taking baths with my sister!