Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm 9 months old!

I'm 9 months old today! I'm getting very speedy at crawling, and I'm pretty good at pulling up and standing up. I can say all sorts of things - mamamama, babababa, dadadada. Mommy and Daddy call it babbling, but I know what I'm saying! And speaking of mom and dad, I'm not sure what they think makes a good birthday celebration, but I don't think a trip to the doctor and an H1N1 shot would make most baby's lists. At least I had fun crunching up the exam table paper!

My sister likes to take her shirt off and show off her belly. She didn't wear a shirt all afternoon! Then, tonight, she wanted to put on all sorts of clothes - clothes that are supposed to be mine now. She put on a dress, 4 pairs of socks, and bloomers and shorts over her leggings. Crazy!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Awww. Gracie misses her friends!!! I can't believe Caroline is 9 months already!!! And her big sister is a riot!!! Xoxo. Kristy